- The White Hart Inn is located in leafy village of Moreton, Essex. Although only 7 miles from Harlow and 40 minutes from Stanstead airport, The White Hart Inn it is right in the heart of the Essex countryside.
- Our manager Stefano invites everyone to enjoy our wonderful new menu which displays the finest of Italian cuisine. You can also choose from our varied selection of wines which are perfect for any celebration.
- Enjoy the perfect pub walk through open farmland and along country lanes of Essex finishing off with a delicious lunch or dinner by the fireplace.
- Reserve a room in our beautifully refurbished accommodation. Choose between our Apartment Suite, Bridal Suite and our 3 double rooms ideal for couples
- The White Hart Inn Moreton has had a long and varied history. Tracing its history back to the thirteenth century, the Inn is filled with heritage, counting itself among the medieval cottages still found in the village.
- Every Boxing Day, we hold our famous tug-of-war competition in which rival pubs The White Hart and the Nags Head compete to win a tankard of ale by the burning fire. Losers are plunged in to a cold stream over Crispey Brook. This annual event is not to be missed.
- Starting from £99, all rooms in our premium accommodation are perfect for city breaks and long weekends. Ideal for individuals and couples, we also have a family sized apartment for larger parties.
"Best about Terrace In Essex"